Amazing special offer: the £199 website
For a limited time only, we are offering a complete web design package for an incredible £199, including everything you need to get your business online:
- UK Domain Name Registration: we will register your choice of .co.uk domain for 1 year*.
- Web Hosting for a whole year with our Bronze Package, which represents great value for money*.
- Content Management System (CMS): anyone with basic computing skills can update their website without requiring the assistance of a web designer. Your website will be built on WordPress, an extremely user-friendly and accessible CMS which powers over 60 million websites worldwide. We will provide you with full, clear and detailed instructions on editing your page content, creating pages and posts and uploading photos – or if you live in East Dunbartonshire or central Glasgow, we are happy to pop round and give you a 30 minute hands-on demonstration!
- Contact Form with anti-spam protection. This can forward messages to one or more email addresses of your choice, or even to different departments (e.g. General Enquiries, Sales, Support etc.) by way of a drop-down box. If required, we can also include a “Browse” button to allow users to attach a file, such as a document (C.V., PDF form) or image.
- Photographic Gallery: we will upload up to 20 photos for you when we first set up the website, but thanks to WordPress you will be able to add as many pictures as you like. With the generous 1GB limit of our Bronze hosting package, there will be plenty of room for your gallery.
- Up to 5 pages of text created and formatted for you*. Of course, you will be able to create unlimited pages later on through the CMS.
- Choice of over a thousand ready-made templates to help get your website’s appearance exactly right*. If you have a logo, we will integrate it into the design, or we can provide a separate logo design service.
A quick question and answer about this package
Q.: This is a template based service: isn’t is easier, quicker and cheaper to use Vistaprint, 1&1 or other similar service?
A.: Well, put simply the answer is no. While do-it-yourself website solutions like 1&1 appear to offer a great deal, as with everything in life you need to really ask yourself what you are actually getting for your money and what it will really cost in the long term.
Let’s look at the first idea: that it’s “easier” to create a website using one of their packages. It’s certainly easy to pay your money, pick a template, write your own text and upload some photos – if you know exactly what you want, if you really understand the web and how to create successful content for it. Let’s not forget: this is a completely automated system. Rather like those irritating customer service phone systems, you are not dealing with a human being, but with a machine that will never answer any of your questions nor give you any guidance. “Is my text content right? Will it help bring visitors? Is this colour scheme really the best choice, will it appeal to my target market? How do I go about promoting my website once it’s finished?” These are some of the many questions we are asked by our clients on a daily basis. We are always delighted to help, regardless of what package you paid for. That’s because we pride ourselves in the quality of our customer service and we deal with each and every client with the friendly and respectful approach we are renowned for.
What about the idea of a 1&1 or a Vistaprint website being a “quicker” solution? Again, it’s only quick if you know what you are doing and you have a very clear idea of how to present your business. If you are not sure about any aspect of the website’s content, you may end up spending days and weeks creating and modifying your pages. How much is that time worth to you? Are you not better off looking after your business while we do all the work of setting up your website? And make no mistake, we do it both quickly and properly, because this is what we have been doing for the last 15 years.
Now for the final idea, that it’s “cheaper” to go with a DIY website. Let’s look at 1&1′s “Personalised Business Website” option. This has a price tag of £9.99. PER MONTH. And that’s before VAT, so unless you are VAT registered you are actually paying £11.99 every month. An easy calculation will show that within 2 years you will have already spent more than the price of our template based (professionally built) solution, even when you take into account the renewal of our web hosting, which is currently £79.99 per year. After that, you will just keep paying. And paying. If at any time you have questions to do with your website, you will have no one to turn to, because their customer service is only there for technical issues such as loss of service. For anything else, you are on your own.
All this quite apart from the fact that 1&1 has about 120 designs to choose from, while our WordPress solution will give you a choice of over 1500 templates: a number that keeps growing all the time.
We firmly believe that all our packages are outstanding value for money. Our £199 offer is the perfect choice if you want a solution that really is easy, quick and cheap, but you want it done properly.
Due to popular demand, we are extending this offer until 31/03/2013. To take advantage call now on 0845 269 6529 or contact us quoting “£199 deal“. We look forward to helping you get your business on the Web, right now!